The Witless Clunkery of a Third-Rate Mind

Monday, December 12, 2005

Address

Here's the address I've received from my employer. It sounds a little bit strange to me (like maybe something's in the wrong order?) but presumably they know what they're talking about. I hope.

Smile Heights Sampei
Mukaihara 261-2, #101
Nihonmatsu-shi, Fukushima-ken
Japan 964-0916

I think moving shouldn't be a problem. Fortunately, they are letting me move in early, before my contract starts, and they are also charging me a very reasonable rent during that time. (Once my contract starts, I can live there rent-free.) So I should be able to pack, send my stuff with the movers, arrive there myself, and receive my stuff the next day. This was the simplest (and most obvious) solution to my moving worries, but I have just come to expect that things are never as simple as they could, or should, be. Pessimist me. So anyway, I'm happy about things. I'll let you know how things work out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home